Initial consultation is on us!
Daisy Package - Rehearsal & Day of coordination
* Two Planning meetings:
1. 4-6 weeks before wedding to review plans and provide checklist
2. 2-3 weeks before wedding day to establish timeline/schedules for rehearsal, ceremony and reception
* Contact and confirm all vendor services and arrival times
* Email timeline to all vendors one week before wedding
* Coordinate and manage rehearsal (2 hours)
* Day of services (max of 10 hours - includes travel time up to 2 hours and two planners): Assistance with set-up and take-down of personal and DIY decorations, manage vendor arrivals and final payments, distribute wedding party flowers, manage ceremony and reception schedule, manage picture session between ceremony and reception and secure gifts
* Wedding emergency kit provided for the day of the wedding
Iris Package – Assistance midway through wedding planning process
* All services within Daisy package plus…
* “Get Acquainted” session after venue, caterer and three vendors are booked
* Manage all vendor communication (final decisions made by bride and groom only)
* Review vendor contracts (non-legal advice)
* Bi-Monthly “touch base” meetings
* Assist with remaining vendor selection and booking
* Onsite venue meeting to finalize set-up and decorations
Calla Lily Package – Assist & Manage your wedding planning from “Engaged” to “I Do”
* All services within Daisy and Iris package plus…
* “Get Acquainted” session right after engagement/before planning begins
* Assistance with venue, caterer and vendor selection and booking
* Unlimited access via phone, email, meetings, etc.
* Option of having consultant as point of contact for all vendors and venue for entire planning process
* Budget management spreadsheet and payment reminders
* Assist with hotel accommodations and blocking rooms
* Deliver guest gift bags to hotel/requested location.
* Monthly meetings to secure venue, vendors & manage every detail for your wedding day!
** Every wedding is unique. Let us customize a package to suit your needs **